In German beard circles, tensions are high.
September 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Best article ever about beards.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Y0HUNA: "I'm not bossy, I just have great leadership skills" - my 5 y/o niece who will grow up with a woman president 3 hours ago
- RT @mathbabedotorg: Crucial Thanksgiving poll! Now that we know the facts about squash masquerading as pumpkin, which side are you on? 7 hours ago
- @BobbyStrother I think that means you're #teamsquash. 11 hours ago
- @felixsalmon I don't think you've voted yet. This is important, we need your voice. twitter.com/mathbabedotorg… 12 hours ago
- @shaneferro THANK YOU. We advertise for Harry's on Slate Money and I'm always like, I bet women shave more than men. 12 hours ago
- Facebook’s Child Workforce
- Guest post: An IT insider’s mistake
- New America event next Monday
- Three upcoming NY events, starting tonight at Thoughtworks
- Facial Recognition is getting really accurate, and we have not prepared
- A Plethora Of Podcasts
- New York Times Book Review and more!
- Harvard Bookstore Tonight & In New Yorker