May 24, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
My 9-year-old’s favorite bands (and favorite songs):
- Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody)
- AC/DC (Back in Black)
- ABBA (Fernando)
- Green Day (American Idiot)
- Weird Al Yankovic (Canadian Idiot)
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- Some great data journalism going on! Check out the @WSJ's Blue Feed, Red Feed: graphics.wsj.com/blue-feed-red-… 9 hours ago
- WhatsApp will now tell Facebook all of your friends' phone numbers, among other things. nyti.ms/2bCbi8h 11 hours ago
- RT @anylaurie16: 100 yo female tortoise crawls 6 miles to mate with a drain cover ladies we've all been there: upi.com/6394948t 13 hours ago
- RT @charleshumble: I reviewed @mathbabedotorg "Weapons of Math Destruction" (out 6th Sept) for @InfoQ & loved it. One to pre-order https:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @techgirlwonder: This article is as unsurprising as it is infuriating. hbr.org/2016/08/why-do… 1 day ago
- Book Tour Events!
- Chicago’s “Heat List” predicts arrests, doesn’t protect people or deter crime
- What is alpha?
- The truth about clean swimming pools
- Donald Trump is like a biased machine learning algorithm
- Holy crap – an actual book!
- Who Counts as a Futurist? Whose Future Counts?
- The Absurd Moral Authority of Futurism