On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- @Kristin_Davis2 @TechAtBloomberg Absolutely! 11 hours ago
- RT @TechAtBloomberg: “Weapons of Math Destruction” author @mathbabedotorg addresses algorithm bias in teacher evals, predictive policing &… 13 hours ago
- RT @claudiakincaid: If only men could clean the house through a video game. 15 hours ago
- RT @BenPatrickWill: There is 'no proof' fitness trackers help reduce body weight, though they certainly increase your data mass https://t.c… 15 hours ago
- RT @andrewmseaman: After hearing so many good things, I picked up this book by @mathbabedotorg. Excited to dive into it! https://t.co/sMbhk… 1 day ago