On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- @lopezlinette @mdominguez911 I wish we could be on together! 11 hours ago
- Interesting interview about foundations' influence on education policy in the Obama era. washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sh… 11 hours ago
- RT @SheckyR: another good Slate Money Podcast this week (though without @mathbabedotorg ): ow.ly/Pw4T303DMAB 11 hours ago
- @mdominguez911 I liked @lopezlinette as my replacement though! 11 hours ago
- Facebook moves from editorial staff to engineers, pretends that eliminates bias. qz.com/768122/faceboo… 15 hours ago
- Book Tour Events!
- Chicago’s “Heat List” predicts arrests, doesn’t protect people or deter crime
- What is alpha?
- The truth about clean swimming pools
- Donald Trump is like a biased machine learning algorithm
- Holy crap – an actual book!
- Who Counts as a Futurist? Whose Future Counts?
- The Absurd Moral Authority of Futurism