On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @mims: Amazon Go eliminates the need for cashiers. There are 3.4 million of them in America. seattletimes.com/business/amazo… 1 hour ago
- RT @roger_witte: @mathbabedotorg @nytimes no algorithms required. Computers could make bad decisions quicker, but good ones need more time… 1 hour ago
- RT @mattyglesias: We need to move past identity politics https://t.co/eeId1jCsiB 1 hour ago
- RT @benjaminmoser: Well there's an A-to-B connection for you. twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 3 hours ago
- In the New York Review of Books! mathbabe.org/2016/12/05/in-… 3 hours ago