Book cover, bluegrass, and bagels
Holy crap, people, my book cover is finally public and it’s amazing and I want you all to agree with me about that:
And although I promised myself I wouldn’t, I’ve already started keeping track of its Amazon best selling rank. I’m proud to say that, more than six months before release date, it is the 714th best selling book in the category of statistical books inside of Educational & Reference books inside Business & Money books! Amazing, right? It’s also the 860,121th best selling book overall. Considering there are more than 129 million books overall, that’s pretty fucking amazing.
Bluegrass and Bagels
Also! My band is playing a real live gig, taking place outside our homes or our friends’ homes, which I’m emphasizing because it’s a pretty big deal for us. I know you’ve all been waiting for this, so I’m super happy to tell you all about it and invite you to attend.
Here are the particulars:
- What: Bagels and Bluegrass. Free bagels and coffee should already be enough, right? But then you get to hear us play as well, doubling your pleasure. Also there’s a bar if you’d like to buy a mimosa. Think of it as a church alternative, but with booze.
- Date: this upcoming Sunday, February 21st
- Time: 11:30am-1:30pm or thereabouts
- Place: Stop Time in Brooklyn, close to the C train
- What to expect: bluegrassy folky music with a pinch of smokey jazz. Our set list includes covers of your favorites as well as quite a few originals by our extremely talented band members. Our harmonies are amazing and we err on the side of murder ballads.
- Finally, please follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook if you’re into that kind of thing. And see you Sunday!