Should Aunt Pythia go video?
What, what? My friend Becky Jaffe sent me this video of Tig Notaro giving advice:
I thought it was moving and intimate, just like an advice column should be. What do you think, should Aunt Pythia go video?
Pros for Aunt Pythia going video:
- the connection with the audience,
- doesn’t have to wear anything below the waist,
- can show nutella crepes in real life, no more boring pics.
Cons for Aunt Pythia going video:
- maybe too much intimacy (TMI),
- has to wear a shirt,
- sometimes fakes it and bakes Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
Please make a suggestion below if you are an Aunt Pythia fan. If you hate Aunt Pythia then I don’t really care what you think.