Who speaks Hebrew?
June 6, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
I got covered in an Israeli newspaper talking about Occupy.
Here’s the article. If you can read Hebrew, please tell me how it reads.
Update: here’s a pdf version of it.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @FrankPasquale: We need more stories like this by @ddayen on pharma middlemen prospect.org/article/hidden… to understand modern economy #Stig… 11 minutes ago
- @chrys I'm with you there! 1 hour ago
- @chrys I guess I want to stop pretending we have real protections. Because we really don't. 1 hour ago
- @chrys Actually Google doesn't sell user data directly; they just use it to sell advertisements. But Acxiom does your profile data. 1 hour ago
- @mathbabedotorg But I can't help but see the list of consequences like profiling, selling personal browsing etc. as "stuff that happens now" 2 hours ago
- Guest Post: In Praise of Globes
- Guest post: the age of algorithms
- Dystopian Bloomberg Posts: Price Discrimination and Snap
- We don’t know why we’re all so fat
- How to think statistically (about dieting)
- The nature of choice in diets
- Updates: TED and bariatric surgery
- How Data Can Make Immigrants Look Like Criminals