February 17, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Today’s post goes out to all the phenomenal women I am lucky to know and to love. It’s a gorgeous song based on this poem by Maya Angelou (h/t Becky Jaffe).
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @satanicpsalms: Jezebel: The Satanic Temple says Texas's Fetal Burial Rule Violates Their Religious Freedom: goo.gl/06t5eo htt… 4 hours ago
- My book, Weapons of Math Destruction, has been reviewed in the one and only @nybooks!! nybooks.com/articles/2016/… 7 hours ago
- @shaneferro Thanks! Now I know exactly why I'm committing suicide later tonight. 8 hours ago
- @shaneferro damnit when are people going to learn to screenshot instead of retweet?! 8 hours ago
- An extremely important piece. Silicon Valley Has an Empathy Vacuum newyorker.com/business/curre… via @newyorker 10 hours ago