February 17, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Today’s post goes out to all the phenomenal women I am lucky to know and to love. It’s a gorgeous song based on this poem by Maya Angelou (h/t Becky Jaffe).
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- @dangerscarf when it comes to pancakes, stove matters more than pan. Electric sucks. Gas is awesome. 1 hour ago
- Beautiful essay about how to think about anger. aeon.co/essays/there-s… 2 hours ago
- @justinhendrix Let's go shopping! 7 hours ago
- @davidmkim I know, with my new purple pant suit and with @felixsalmon's outrageous bespoke stuff. Also with @JHWeissmann's graphs. 7 hours ago
- I just really want a pant suit all of a sudden. Bright purple, or maybe red. 7 hours ago