February 17, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Today’s post goes out to all the phenomenal women I am lucky to know and to love. It’s a gorgeous song based on this poem by Maya Angelou (h/t Becky Jaffe).
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @markcote: @mathbabedotorg public lecture today @KingsCollegeLon 'Weapons of Math Destruction'. All welcome! eventbrite.co.uk/e/special-gues… 2 hours ago
- Trump's going to regret losing the fat person vote. theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 4 hours ago
- RT @MuslimIQ: This. Is. Beautiful. #SyrianRefugees https://t.co/jruQXIRFqf 7 hours ago
- RT @profkeithdevlin: Maybe tide is turning in US public opinion "Serena Williams speaks out against police killings: 'I won't be silent' ht… 7 hours ago
- That would be a delicious world indeed. twitter.com/interfluidity/… 7 hours ago