We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @harlanyu: Fantastic, must-read op-ed: Don’t Let the N.Y.P.D. Co-opt Body Cameras, by @theCCR’s @DJIanHead & Darius Charney: https://t.c… 16 minutes ago
- RT @ndiakopoulos: A study of bias in recidivism prediction instruments: andrew.cmu.edu/user/achoulde/… 17 minutes ago
- @elissaburnley Thanks so much! 2 hours ago
- @emilybell I am at karaoke!!!! So so so happy. Just killed helter skelter. 14 hours ago
- @emilybell They'd just have edited it out. 14 hours ago
- United Airlines Exposes Our Twisted Idea of Dignity
- Does Capitalism shrink inequality?
- President Bannon and Big Data Juries #Resist
- March for Science Knitwear #Resist
- Guest post: Make Your Browsing Noiszy
- TomTown Ramblers playing this Sunday!
- How to Manage Our Algorithmic Overlords
- Guest Post: In Praise of Globes