We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- @mikeandallie hey you're a block away from where I grew up! 6 hours ago
- RT @Shteyngart: Sweet nod to Super Sad Tru Luv Story in this New Yorker article by @frankrose. Nothing like a good Credit Pole! https://t.c… 8 hours ago
- RT @mikeandallie: @stevenstrogatz @ainvvy The "fold and punch" activity from @JDHamkins is a fun on to do with kids: https://t.co/O1El6PZx… 9 hours ago
- @dangerscarf when it comes to pancakes, stove matters more than pan. Electric sucks. Gas is awesome. 11 hours ago
- Beautiful essay about how to think about anger. aeon.co/essays/there-s… 13 hours ago