We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @techgirlwonder: This article is as unsurprising as it is infuriating. hbr.org/2016/08/why-do… 11 hours ago
- RT @JuliaAngwin: Looking forward to speaking at Santa Clara University next month. South Bay friends - come join! twitter.com/ericgoldman/st… 11 hours ago
- RT @Colarusso: Today I pre-ordered @mathbabedotorg's Weapons-Math-Destruction (out 9/6), and you should too. amazon.com/Weapons-Math-D… 14 hours ago
- RT @AlephBlog: A Math Nerd Wants to Stop the Big Data Monster bloomberg.com/news/articles/… @mathbabedotorg is very bright; hard question is what… 15 hours ago
- RT @bobehayes: A #Math Nerd Wants to Stop the #BigData Monster @mathbabedotorg bloom.bg/2bA6OPp https://t.co/gDCHxMN2JW 17 hours ago
- Book Tour Events!
- Chicago’s “Heat List” predicts arrests, doesn’t protect people or deter crime
- What is alpha?
- The truth about clean swimming pools
- Donald Trump is like a biased machine learning algorithm
- Holy crap – an actual book!
- Who Counts as a Futurist? Whose Future Counts?
- The Absurd Moral Authority of Futurism