January 28, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
In honor of Chekhov’s 152nd birthday tomorrow, I’ve just finished reading the Lady with the Dog.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash deserves better PR! A decisive result. https://t.co/onPHEb1o0D 1 hour ago
- What you tweet could cost you mathbabe.org/2016/10/24/wha… 1 hour ago
- RT @noahmccormack: If you ask leading AI people about perpetuating implicit bias, they appear not to be able to comprehend the question htt… 2 hours ago
- RT @BillMoyersHQ: Cathy O’Neil of @mathbabedotorg describes how giving too much power to the wrong algorithms can drive inequality https://… 17 hours ago
- What you tweet could cost you. reut.rs/2eGzVD9 1 day ago
- What you tweet could cost you
- At the Wisconsin Book Festival!
- Facebook’s Child Workforce
- Guest post: An IT insider’s mistake
- New America event next Monday
- Three upcoming NY events, starting tonight at Thoughtworks
- Facial Recognition is getting really accurate, and we have not prepared
- A Plethora Of Podcasts