August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Top Posts & Pages
- @PTC "Cathy O'Neil." Please correct in your piece thanks! 3 hours ago
- RT @ybelanger: Great set of criteria for judging algorithms from @mathbabedotorg https://t.co/GXfoKosCDp 9 hours ago
- RT @paleofuture: fuckin UnitedHealth man twitter.com/nytimesbusines… 12 hours ago
- @AdvisoryA forgot sleazy. 12 hours ago
- @DavidWLocke Sorry to hear it. 14 hours ago