August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @satanicpsalms: Jezebel: The Satanic Temple says Texas's Fetal Burial Rule Violates Their Religious Freedom: goo.gl/06t5eo htt… 2 hours ago
- My book, Weapons of Math Destruction, has been reviewed in the one and only @nybooks!! nybooks.com/articles/2016/… 5 hours ago
- @shaneferro Thanks! Now I know exactly why I'm committing suicide later tonight. 6 hours ago
- @shaneferro damnit when are people going to learn to screenshot instead of retweet?! 6 hours ago
- An extremely important piece. Silicon Valley Has an Empathy Vacuum newyorker.com/business/curre… via @newyorker 7 hours ago