August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Go here for reviews and book tour information.
Top Posts & Pages
- Auditing Algorithms
- Race and Police Shootings: Why Data Sampling Matters
- Notes on the Oxford IUT workshop by Brian Conrad
- Cool math books
- Fuck trigonometry
- Guest post: Dirty Rant About The Human Brain Project
- Why log returns?
- Tom Adams: The NYC real estate bubble is about to pop
- Review: The Wellness Syndrome
- RT @TimKarr: >@JamesSurowiecki writes, Twitter is often confused for a public square. It's not. Echoes of @EthanZ newyorker.com/business/curre… #… 7 hours ago
- RT @tracyalloway: Start your Sunday with a chart of failed expectations. https://t.co/CTp44JK0kb 7 hours ago
- @adelsverlust Some people are proud of being evil! Hard to argue with them. 23 hours ago
- RT @adelsverlust: @mathbabedotorg Just FYI this is a Palantír. https://t.co/JWXb2ieYOe 23 hours ago
- @jembusiness @KirkusReviews September 6th! 1 day ago