Math pick-up lines
November 7, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leather stains on light colored hosiery
- When does an interview become free consulting?
- Why log returns?
- Occupy Summer School starts today
- Aunt Pythia's Advice
- I play chicken with men on the street
- Columbia data science course, week 1: what is data science?
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- RT @TheEconomist: Have the rich been getting off too lightly over the past generation? #inequality econ.st/1G4krNw http://t.co/2ABrI… 3 hours ago
- RT @shaneferro: @mathbabedotorg "control of the temper" lol, sounds terrible 6 hours ago
- RT @BridgetTenner: @mathbabedotorg If there are grass stains on my linen, I can guarantee that alcohol was already involved. 6 hours ago
- Leather stains on light colored hosiery wp.me/p1CO0X-2yo http://t.co/Rzlzux4UHT 8 hours ago
- RT @Slate: When it comes to cheap wine, the Slate Money hosts have nothing to hide: slate.me/1etrdGz http://t.co/3kIzFfHRxA 2 days ago