Big Papi is my boyfriend
October 31, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Kind of awesome to be in Boston today.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- What is Sidewalks Labs' business model?
- When does an interview become free consulting?
- Cool math books
- Advertisement or... negotiation?
- Columbia data science course, week 1: what is data science?
- I play chicken with men on the street
- Why log returns?
- Fuck trigonometry
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- RT @Frances_Coppola: What is really galling about IMF's new call for debt relief and further aid for Greece is that some of us have been sa… 10 hours ago
- RT @StrikeDebtBA: U.S. Must Choke Off Predatory Payday Loans and Create Low-Cost “Public Option” Banking. #PostalBanking RT @occupy http://… 10 hours ago
- RT @EpicureanDeal: “H-1B workers average 57% of the salaries paid to Americans with comparable credentials.” STEM shortage. Yeah, right. ht… 12 hours ago
- What is Sidewalks Labs' business model? wp.me/p1CO0X-2ye 17 hours ago
- RT @jonathan_reiss: @potus #askpotus Why haven't you signed the executive order requiring disclosure of policitcal spending by govt contra… 1 day ago