It’s a good day to join a revolution #OWS
October 26, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
I’m too angry today to dole out advice.
Instead I think I’ll join a revolution. This one, that Russell Brand is talking about.
Comments are closed.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Optimizing for Einstein and other homo-erotic theories
- The Lede Program has awesome faculty
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- Let's experiment more
- The US political system serves special interests and the rich
- Summers' Lending Club makes money by bypassing the Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Tia Pythia's advice
- Aunt Pythia's advice: lots of conference sex, a better online dating experience, and gay math dudes wp.me/p1CO0X-2dp 23 hours ago
- Can everyone please go see this ASAP: upworthy.com/neil-degrasse-… @NeilDegrassi 1 day ago
- RT @mikeloukides: If you're interested in Data Journalism, look at Colombia's Lede Program. This will be awesome. bit.ly/1jQmygn 1 day ago
- RT @JamesGRobinson: "If only mathematicians were sharing the story, how did it get spread so widely?" @shapiromichael @mathbabedotorg http:… 1 day ago
- The Lede Program has awesome faculty wp.me/p1CO0X-2dl 1 day ago