February 17, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Today’s post goes out to all the phenomenal women I am lucky to know and to love. It’s a gorgeous song based on this poem by Maya Angelou (h/t Becky Jaffe).
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Tailored political ads threaten democracy
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Cool math books
- Core Econ: a free economics textbook
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- The war against taxes (and the unmarried)
- Why log returns?
- Aunt Pythia's advice: the fat whore edition wp.me/p1CO0X-2nH 1 hour ago
- @ejenk @ZakDavid not to the intended audience it wasn't. 13 hours ago
- Tailored political ads threaten democracy wp.me/p1CO0X-2nC 1 day ago
- RT @dakincampbell: thank you @mathbabedotorg for making the point that the London Whale wasn't just NYFed's mistake but also $JPM hiding th… 1 day ago
- Ever wonder how many things would be better if everyone got laid more? Gamergate, e.g., among other ugly phenomena? We're too puritanical. 2 days ago