February 17, 2013 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Today’s post goes out to all the phenomenal women I am lucky to know and to love. It’s a gorgeous song based on this poem by Maya Angelou (h/t Becky Jaffe).
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Occupy Summer School starts today
- When does an interview become free consulting?
- Aunt Pythia's Advice
- Columbia data science course, week 1: what is data science?
- I play chicken with men on the street
- Why log returns?
- What kind of happiness should we strive for?
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- Cool math books
- RT @Slate: When it comes to cheap wine, the Slate Money hosts have nothing to hide: slate.me/1etrdGz http://t.co/3kIzFfHRxA 2 days ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: @Chaos2Night @janzilinsky @mathbabedotorg first step:,none on food stamps salon.com/2014/09/21/pro… 3 days ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: @janzilinsky @mathbabedotorg until they adequately value scholarship, the humanities, fair pay 4 adjuncts, etc, this is … 3 days ago
- What kind of happiness should we strive for? wp.me/p1CO0X-2yh 3 days ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: What is really galling about IMF's new call for debt relief and further aid for Greece is that some of us have been sa… 4 days ago