Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gender And The Harvard Math Department
- Nobody can keep track of all the big bank fraud cases #TBTF #OWS
- Kansas redistributes money from the poor to the banks
- How to teach someone how to prove something
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- On the making of a girl nerd
- RT @KillerMartinis: Also, and in all seriousness? Taxing carried interest is not the Apocalypse, nor is it actual genocide. You people look… 8 hours ago
- RT @le0nL: I finally found the signal amid all the noise about #DataScience: a book called Doing Data Science by @mathbabedotorg and Rachel… 12 hours ago
- RT @interfluidity: Yeah, universalizing the U.S. IP regime will totally encourage competitive free trade. boingboing.net/2015/05/21/gm-… 14 hours ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: “Uber has launched a war to make itself exempt from the anti-discrimination law.” thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/… cc @BrishenRoge… 14 hours ago
- Kansas redistributes money from the poor to the banks wp.me/p1CO0X-2wC 15 hours ago