Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > VizStars
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gender And The Harvard Math Department
- Kansas redistributes money from the poor to the banks
- Why log returns?
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- Cool math books
- I love math and I hate the Fields Medal
- I am the bus queen of Stockholm
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- RT @INeedJa_Kadeeja: So many people more worried about a riot than justice. #BreloVerdict 2 days ago
- RT @KillerMartinis: Also, and in all seriousness? Taxing carried interest is not the Apocalypse, nor is it actual genocide. You people look… 3 days ago
- RT @le0nL: I finally found the signal amid all the noise about #DataScience: a book called Doing Data Science by @mathbabedotorg and Rachel… 3 days ago
- RT @interfluidity: Yeah, universalizing the U.S. IP regime will totally encourage competitive free trade. boingboing.net/2015/05/21/gm-… 3 days ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: “Uber has launched a war to make itself exempt from the anti-discrimination law.” thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/… cc @BrishenRoge… 3 days ago