Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > VizStars
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- The inevitability of sexual assault
- Mathematrucker's take on the current state of long-haul truck driving
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- I don't want you to be happy
- Links about big bad data
- Why log returns?
- Tipping, power, and the gig economy
- Cool math books
- A huge win for contractors and franchise workers
- RT @billykaos: see what happens when you try to change things? cc @mathbabedotorg @FrankPasquale @Moonalice #scam twitter.com/WSJ/status/638… 4 hours ago
- Otherwise said, making things fairer sometimes hurts the powerful; explains why people like to keep things unfair. twitter.com/WSJ/status/638… 4 hours ago
- The inevitability of sexual assault wp.me/p1CO0X-2AW 7 hours ago
- RT @Slate: Last year, 51 percent of refugees were under 18. How does that affect the economy? slate.me/1MTMNl4 http://t.co/nrpY8Bq9a8 2 days ago
- Suresh Naidu joined me, @felixsalmon, and @JHWeissmann on this week's Slate Money, which is all about #Immigration: slate.com/articles/podca… 2 days ago