Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 11.23.56 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gaming the (risk/legal) system
- An attempt to FOIL request the source code of the Value-added model
- Speaking tonight at NYC Open Data
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Why log returns?
- Report from an MSRI MOOC conversation
- Cool math books
- Doing Data Science drafts
- JP Morgan suicides and the clustering illusion
- RT @trochee: @mathbabedotorg you are my hero. If there's anything that ought to be open source, it's code that computes evaluations of publ… 5 hours ago
- An attempt to FOIL request the source code of the Value-added model wp.me/p1CO0X-2aP 8 hours ago
- Speaking tonight at #NYCOpenData wp.me/p1CO0X-2aN 1 day ago
- Gaming the (risk/legal) system wp.me/p1CO0X-2aL 2 days ago
- Feels like we've been waiting for China's credit crisis for decades: bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-0… 2 days ago