Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 11.04.57 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Math and the caveman imagination
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest post: Dirty Rant About The Human Brain Project
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- Do Charter Schools Cherrypick Students?
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- No reason to trust Chicago's justice system: nytimes.com/2015/11/30/opi… 9 hours ago
- RT @anildash: I knew that searching for "Adele chopped & screwed" would yield good results. m.soundcloud.com/ozziemusic2/he… 19 hours ago
- RT @Davutdeler: For understanding the difficulty of mathematics, the theory of evolution is of little use mathbabe.org/2015/11/30/mat… h/t @math… 22 hours ago
- Math and the caveman imagination wp.me/p1CO0X-2Gh 23 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2Gn https://t.co/ksCOkmFY6g 1 day ago