Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 11.04.57 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- When your genetic information is held against you
- Why the NFL conversation about Ray Rice is so important to me
- The green-eyed/ blue-eyed puzzle/ conundrum
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Why log returns?
- I love math and I hate the Fields Medal
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Aunt Pythia's advice: the sex edition
- Christian Rudder's Dataclysm
- @DavidWLocke @WSJ Ummm.. you might want to read the NLRB decision. app.box.com/s/9r677ifqecwc… 12 hours ago
- Worth it to mention that @WSJ gets the facts wrong on the Hooters NLRB case? Compare: online.wsj.com/articles/the-h… with workforce.com/blogs/3-the-pr… 12 hours ago
- When your genetic information is held against you wp.me/p1CO0X-2lH 14 hours ago
- RT @aisejohan: Last night there wasn't a single green google chat button... I felt soooo alone in the world. May your google chat buttons a… 1 day ago
- RT @Agent350: Whoa! #FloodWallStreet was live on CNN this afternoon. Huge media coverage for the event. http://t.co/uxgGcrLwzu 1 day ago