Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 11.04.57 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's amazing advice
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- Nerding out: RSA on an iPython Notebook
- Cool math books
- Crime and punishment
- Interview with Bill McCallum, lead writer of Math Common Core
- I kind of hate TED talks
- Interview with a middle school math teacher on the Common Core
- I am the bus queen of Stockholm
- RT @AdvisoryA: Seems to strongly support the notion that home buying won't "return to normal" any time soon for under 35 yr olds. http://t.… 13 hours ago
- RT @AdvisoryA: @TomtownRamblers @mathbabedotorg @SpencerMehr @JamieKingston any pics from the show? 1 day ago
- RT @Econlib: Bring back the shame: ow.ly/zhvEt @EconTalker @mathbabedotorg @NateSilver538 #wallstreet 1 day ago
- Aunt Pythia's amazing advice: in which Aunt Pythis defends herself against an accusation of slut-shaming wp.me/p1CO0X-2iI 1 day ago
- RT @SlateArticles: The “Of Course” Edition: Listen to Episode 8 of Slate Money: Subscribe in iTunes ∙@RSS feed ∙@Download ∙ Play ... http:/… 1 day ago