Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 11.04.57 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- What the fucking shit, Barbie?
- I am old in Haiti
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- Why log returns?
- The coming Calculus MOOC Revolution and the end of math research
- RT @kleinmatic: “We have to stop coverage of technology being about queueing for an iPhone and make it about society and power.” https://t.… 9 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2oW 13 hours ago
- In which @felixsalmon, @JHWeissmann, and I discuss Japan's economy, the creepiness of Uber, & philanthropharmacology: slate.com/articles/podca… 14 hours ago
- @ctitusbrown @felixsalmon @JHWeissmann haha sorry! slate.com/articles/podca… 15 hours ago
- RT @billmon1: Plouffe's really earning his paycheck. RT @MarkAmesExiled: On stage at Goldman Sachs event, Uber CEO compared his company’s w… 1 day ago