Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 10.51.02 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Links about big bad data
- Tipping, power, and the gig economy
- Comparative advantage in international trade and in married life
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The Chef Shortage, Explained
- Measuring historical volatility
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- RT @zeynep: Next time someone says but why do you write about its algorithm which shapes what 1 billion sees per day. --> https://t.co/BiCE… 30 minutes ago
- This is so true. Obama and the DoJ should be ashamed. nytimes.com/2015/08/18/opi… 3 hours ago
- Tipping, power, and the gig economy wp.me/p1CO0X-2AK 9 hours ago
- Links about big bad data wp.me/p1CO0X-2AI 1 day ago
- RT @DataKind: We can't wait! Great group of speakers - @bobfilbin @mathbabedotorg @vdubovskiy @zephoria Kamalesh Rao #stratahadoop https://… 3 days ago