Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 10.51.02 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Is tourism in Haiti inherently exploitative?
- P-values and power in statistical tests
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- How to ignore your family on Thanksgiving
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- Measuring historical volatility
- How to ignore your family on Thanksgiving wp.me/p1CO0X-2ph 23 minutes ago
- RT @peterleung: This photo is being collected on the #NSA servers without a warrant. #CitizenFour instagram.com/p/v2kO1DNxrQ/ 22 hours ago
- RT @occupytheory: This was last night in #NYC; Imagine tonight; So come out for #Ferguson: 5 or 7 pm at north side of Union Square http://t… 1 day ago
- Is tourism in Haiti inherently exploitative? wp.me/p1CO0X-2p7 1 day ago
- #Ferguson protests on 7th and 28th http://t.co/Z4JqL6aOxJ 2 days ago