Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 10.28.19 AM
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Math and the caveman imagination
- Big Data community, please don't leave underrepresented students behind
- Guest post: Dirty Rant About The Human Brain Project
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- Do Charter Schools Cherrypick Students?
- RT @GaryMarcus: Math & the caveman / takedown of Brian Greene’s sloppy evolutionary psychology, by Ernie Davis @mathbabedotorg https://t.co… 7 hours ago
- @newbycpa Thanks, here it is: billmoyers.com/2015/10/26/if-… 9 hours ago
- Big Data community, please don't leave underrepresented students behind wp.me/p1CO0X-2J6 11 hours ago
- No reason to trust Chicago's justice system: nytimes.com/2015/11/30/opi… 21 hours ago
- RT @anildash: I knew that searching for "Adele chopped & screwed" would yield good results. m.soundcloud.com/ozziemusic2/he… 1 day ago