Home > Columbia Data Science course, week 14: Presentations > Francois_Rabelais_-_Portrait
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Math and the caveman imagination
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest post: Dirty Rant About The Human Brain Project
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- Do Charter Schools Cherrypick Students?
- What are you thankful for in finance or economics?
- RT @anildash: I knew that searching for "Adele chopped & screwed" would yield good results. m.soundcloud.com/ozziemusic2/he… 7 hours ago
- RT @Davutdeler: For understanding the difficulty of mathematics, the theory of evolution is of little use mathbabe.org/2015/11/30/mat… h/t @math… 10 hours ago
- Math and the caveman imagination wp.me/p1CO0X-2Gh 11 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2Gn https://t.co/ksCOkmFY6g 1 day ago
- RT @mikeandallie: @mathbabedotorg my poll response is that the J.W. "I'm thankful for McDonalds" was the greatest 20 min in Slate podcast h… 2 days ago