On Reuters talking about Occupy
I was interviewed a couple of weeks ago and it just got posted here:
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- An attempt to FOIL request the source code of the Value-added model
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- The coming Calculus MOOC Revolution and the end of math research
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The Value Added Teacher Model Sucks
- Report from an MSRI MOOC conversation
- JP Morgan suicides and the clustering illusion
- @davidwees not easily. I would need many teachers' complete set of attributes. 6 hours ago
- What exactly does one have to do to get a personal meeting with the pope? bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-0… 11 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2aX 17 hours ago
- RT @trochee: @mathbabedotorg you are my hero. If there's anything that ought to be open source, it's code that computes evaluations of publ… 1 day ago
- An attempt to FOIL request the source code of the Value-added model wp.me/p1CO0X-2aP 1 day ago