We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Tailored political ads threaten democracy
- Cool math books
- Core Econ: a free economics textbook
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- The war against taxes (and the unmarried)
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest post: The dangers of evidence-based sentencing
- Aunt Pythia's advice: the fat whore edition wp.me/p1CO0X-2nH 37 minutes ago
- @ejenk @ZakDavid not to the intended audience it wasn't. 13 hours ago
- Tailored political ads threaten democracy wp.me/p1CO0X-2nC 1 day ago
- RT @dakincampbell: thank you @mathbabedotorg for making the point that the London Whale wasn't just NYFed's mistake but also $JPM hiding th… 1 day ago
- Ever wonder how many things would be better if everyone got laid more? Gamergate, e.g., among other ugly phenomena? We're too puritanical. 2 days ago