We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- When Errorbars Hit Mainstream News
- Why log returns?
- Dartmouth Math Colloquium & All Souls Panel on Mega-Foundations
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Aunt Pythia's advice: delicious crepes edition
- The ABC Conjecture has not been proved
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- RT @digiphile: .@tracfonecalls settled w/ @FTC for $40M on deceptive ads: washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-swit… NB: I pay @ATT for "unlimited" data, throt… 19 hours ago
- .@TomGraber1 I love that about you too. You just kicked the nerd ball out of the park. 19 hours ago
- RT @TomGraber1: @mathbabedotorg I love that I'm getting psyched for the Super Bowl by thinking about the ideal gas law. 20 hours ago
- RT @TomGraber1: @mathbabedotorg by my calculations to get from12.5 to 10.5 you'd need to go from 70 degrees down to negative 15... Is that… 20 hours ago
- @TomGraber1 @espnradio what? 1 day ago