We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- What the fucking shit, Barbie?
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The coming Calculus MOOC Revolution and the end of math research
- Why log returns?
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- I am old in Haiti
- RT @kleinmatic: “We have to stop coverage of technology being about queueing for an iPhone and make it about society and power.” https://t.… 1 day ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2oW 1 day ago
- In which @felixsalmon, @JHWeissmann, and I discuss Japan's economy, the creepiness of Uber, & philanthropharmacology: slate.com/articles/podca… 1 day ago
- @ctitusbrown @felixsalmon @JHWeissmann haha sorry! slate.com/articles/podca… 1 day ago
- RT @billmon1: Plouffe's really earning his paycheck. RT @MarkAmesExiled: On stage at Goldman Sachs event, Uber CEO compared his company’s w… 2 days ago