We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's Advice
- When does an interview become free consulting?
- Columbia data science course, week 1: what is data science?
- What kind of happiness should we strive for?
- I play chicken with men on the street
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- Occupy Summer School starts today
- RT @Slate: When it comes to cheap wine, the Slate Money hosts have nothing to hide: slate.me/1etrdGz http://t.co/3kIzFfHRxA 2 days ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: @Chaos2Night @janzilinsky @mathbabedotorg first step:,none on food stamps salon.com/2014/09/21/pro… 3 days ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: @janzilinsky @mathbabedotorg until they adequately value scholarship, the humanities, fair pay 4 adjuncts, etc, this is … 3 days ago
- What kind of happiness should we strive for? wp.me/p1CO0X-2yh 3 days ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: What is really galling about IMF's new call for debt relief and further aid for Greece is that some of us have been sa… 4 days ago