We are the 47%
September 19, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
A wee moment of silence for the Romney campaign: you gave your life for the sake of an honest national conversation about class warfare. Do not think you died in vain.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Advice for anxious sleepers
- The Head First book series
- The problem with charter schools
- Two great articles about standardized tests
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Why log returns?
- How to think like a microeconomist
- The app effect
- Interview with a middle school math teacher on the Common Core
- RT @aglorios: Semi-attached description: the marketing play on big data figures that has almost nothing to do with the data itself. - @math… 9 hours ago
- RT @aglorios: "Before I make a histogram, I first try and think of what it should look like." @mathbabedotorg on exploratory data analysis … 9 hours ago
- Advice for anxious sleepers wp.me/p1CO0X-2iZ 15 hours ago
- RT @EpicureanDeal: Repeat after me: the standard investment banker type is *not* a true entrepreneur. They are much more averse to personal… 1 day ago
- Governor Cuomo Should Debate Primary Challenger Zephyr Teachout thenation.com/blog/180806/go… 1 day ago