August 1, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Best, most absurd video ever, and impossible not to feel cheered up after you watch it. From Gawker, hat tip Johan.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- The war against taxes (and the unmarried)
- Core Econ: a free economics textbook
- Guest post: Clustering and predicting NYC taxi activity
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- The class warfare of Halloween
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- Ever wonder how many things would be better if everyone got laid more? Gamergate, e.g., among other ugly phenomena? We're too puritanical. 19 hours ago
- RT @inetcoreteam: @mathbabedotorg Cathy: thanks for review of our ebook! Always happy to hear opinions/suggestions. 19 hours ago
- Core Econ: an open source economics textbook wp.me/p1CO0X-2nt 1 day ago
- The freeze-your-egg thing is 99% about trying to control everything in sight and 1% about motherhood. 2 days ago
- The war against taxes (and the unmarried) wp.me/p1CO0X-2np 2 days ago