August 1, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Best, most absurd video ever, and impossible not to feel cheered up after you watch it. From Gawker, hat tip Johan.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- What the fucking shit, Barbie?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- I am old in Haiti
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- The coming Calculus MOOC Revolution and the end of math research
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- RT @kleinmatic: “We have to stop coverage of technology being about queueing for an iPhone and make it about society and power.” https://t.… 1 day ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2oW 1 day ago
- In which @felixsalmon, @JHWeissmann, and I discuss Japan's economy, the creepiness of Uber, & philanthropharmacology: slate.com/articles/podca… 1 day ago
- @ctitusbrown @felixsalmon @JHWeissmann haha sorry! slate.com/articles/podca… 1 day ago
- RT @billmon1: Plouffe's really earning his paycheck. RT @MarkAmesExiled: On stage at Goldman Sachs event, Uber CEO compared his company’s w… 2 days ago