May 24, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
My 9-year-old’s favorite bands (and favorite songs):
- Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody)
- AC/DC (Back in Black)
- ABBA (Fernando)
- Green Day (American Idiot)
- Weird Al Yankovic (Canadian Idiot)
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the NFL conversation about Ray Rice is so important to me
- When your genetic information is held against you
- The green-eyed/ blue-eyed puzzle/ conundrum
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Why log returns?
- I love math and I hate the Fields Medal
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Aunt Pythia's advice: the sex edition
- Christian Rudder's Dataclysm
- @DavidWLocke @WSJ Ummm.. you might want to read the NLRB decision. app.box.com/s/9r677ifqecwc… 1 hour ago
- Worth it to mention that @WSJ gets the facts wrong on the Hooters NLRB case? Compare: online.wsj.com/articles/the-h… with workforce.com/blogs/3-the-pr… 2 hours ago
- When your genetic information is held against you wp.me/p1CO0X-2lH 4 hours ago
- RT @aisejohan: Last night there wasn't a single green google chat button... I felt soooo alone in the world. May your google chat buttons a… 15 hours ago
- RT @Agent350: Whoa! #FloodWallStreet was live on CNN this afternoon. Huge media coverage for the event. http://t.co/uxgGcrLwzu 21 hours ago