May 24, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
My 9-year-old’s favorite bands (and favorite songs):
- Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody)
- AC/DC (Back in Black)
- ABBA (Fernando)
- Green Day (American Idiot)
- Weird Al Yankovic (Canadian Idiot)
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- Representation of women and the genius myth
- Dartmouth Math Colloquium & All Souls Panel on Mega-Foundations
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- Aunt Pythia's advice: delicious crepes edition
- Intentional discrimination versus disparate impact
- Dartmouth Math Colloquium & All Souls Panel on Mega-Foundations wp.me/p1CO0X-2rs 1 hour ago
- .@JoshuaGreene19 Nobody. 14 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaGreene19: @mathbabedotorg Who would start an article about a male CEO this way? goo.gl/xQ3xUE 14 hours ago
- 1 in 3 college men say they would force a woman to have sex but would deny they would rape a woman: thinkprogress.org/health/2015/01… 17 hours ago
- Politicians they can’t even recognize explicit bribery because it feels the same as what they do every day: nytimes.com/2015/01/26/opi… 1 day ago