The muppets strike back
April 2, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
No time this morning but you gotta see this video (hat tip Nathan T. and Michael C.).
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest post: Dirty Rant About The Human Brain Project
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- What are you thankful for in finance or economics?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Why Larry Summers lost the presidency of Harvard
- Do Charter Schools Cherrypick Students?
- HCSSiM 2012
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2Gn https://t.co/ksCOkmFY6g 7 hours ago
- RT @mikeandallie: @mathbabedotorg my poll response is that the J.W. "I'm thankful for McDonalds" was the greatest 20 min in Slate podcast h… 1 day ago
- @dtkung If that doesn't directly speak to him, then maybe send him a copy of Michelle Alexander's The New Jim Crow. @thenewjimcrow 3 days ago
- @dtkung Next, I think he needs to study the phrase "institutional racism/ sexism" and understand why his experience was nothing like that. 3 days ago
- .@dtkung first of all, let me say you've been more than patient with that guy. I don't spend too much time with people that defensive. 3 days ago