The muppets strike back
No time this morning but you gotta see this video (hat tip Nathan T. and Michael C.).
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- An attempt to FOIL request the source code of the Value-added model
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- The coming Calculus MOOC Revolution and the end of math research
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- The Value Added Teacher Model Sucks
- Report from an MSRI MOOC conversation
- JP Morgan suicides and the clustering illusion
- @davidwees not easily. I would need many teachers' complete set of attributes. 8 hours ago
- What exactly does one have to do to get a personal meeting with the pope? bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-0… 12 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2aX 18 hours ago
- RT @trochee: @mathbabedotorg you are my hero. If there's anything that ought to be open source, it's code that computes evaluations of publ… 1 day ago
- An attempt to FOIL request the source code of the Value-added model wp.me/p1CO0X-2aP 1 day ago