The muppets strike back
April 2, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
No time this morning but you gotta see this video (hat tip Nathan T. and Michael C.).
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Is tourism in Haiti inherently exploitative?
- P-values and power in statistical tests
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- Cool math books
- Measuring historical volatility
- What the fucking shit, Barbie?
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- RT @peterleung: This photo is being collected on the #NSA servers without a warrant. #CitizenFour instagram.com/p/v2kO1DNxrQ/ 19 hours ago
- RT @occupytheory: This was last night in #NYC; Imagine tonight; So come out for #Ferguson: 5 or 7 pm at north side of Union Square http://t… 1 day ago
- Is tourism in Haiti inherently exploitative? wp.me/p1CO0X-2p7 1 day ago
- #Ferguson protests on 7th and 28th http://t.co/Z4JqL6aOxJ 2 days ago
- "It'll be great when Hillary Clinton is president because then we will be done with sexism too" -Aise O'Neil 2 days ago