The muppets strike back
April 2, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
No time this morning but you gotta see this video (hat tip Nathan T. and Michael C.).
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally we get a glimpse of what the TPP is really about: tobacco companies and their agenda. nytimes.com/2015/07/01/bus… 6 hours ago
- RT @MrHonner: @mathbabedotorg Maybe they were just assessing your "persistence", since they didn't have access to your childhood persistenc… 6 hours ago
- RT @statsepi: @mathbabedotorg It's unethical for an person/entity in a position of power to demand free labor they intend/hope to profit fr… 7 hours ago
- Thanks for backing me up on this! twitter.com/Hyperion_HQ/st… 8 hours ago
- RT @wjlroe: @mathbabedotorg the homework totally sounds unreasonable. Moreover, the bad communication is probably a bad sign in and of itse… 8 hours ago
- When does an interview become free consulting?
- Data mining children’s data
- Aunt Pythia’s advice: the camgirls edition
- Autobiography In Five Short Chapters by Portia Nelson
- I play chicken with men on the street
- Stuff I’m reading
- Fuck trigonometry
- Guest post: Open-Source Loan-Level Analysis of Fannie and Freddie