On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @neuroecology: When interviewing for jobs, women are treated like a potential romantic interest theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… http://t.co/OtQXs… 15 hours ago
- Holy crap #NYPD officer's secret tapes expose very precise racial targeting: newsone.com/2298223/pedro-… 16 hours ago
- RT @billykaos: MT:@mims tools pre-determine who will perform best at jobs: Implications sinister m.wsj.com/articles/are-w… … cc @mathbabedotor… 18 hours ago
- Some Hong Kong bankers and hedge funders support #OccupyCentral 720investor.com/video/banking-… 21 hours ago
- People hate me, I must be doing something right wp.me/p1CO0X-2lY 23 hours ago