On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- A decision tree for decision trees
- I love math and I hate the Fields Medal
- The bad teacher conspiracy
- Emanuel Derman's Models.Behaving.Badly.
- Aunt Pythia's advice: the nerdy edition
- Gilian Tett gets it very wrong on racial profiling
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The sun goes around the earth
- Distributional Economic Health wp.me/p1CO0X-2kL 45 minutes ago
- RT @IfIwerejudgingU: *I wish there *were... #checked #YouAreWelcome RT @radxthotsides @_SheepNiam @5SOS i wish there was grammar check 17 hours ago
- Outsmart the debt collector on @felixsalmon's cool interactive game at @ThisIsFusion: fusion.net/justice/story/… 2 days ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Many thanks to @EmanuelDerman for appearing on this week’s Slate Money podcast slate.com/articles/podca… 2 days ago
- @emilybell Does Mary Beard sing karaoke? newyorker.com/magazine/2014/… 3 days ago