On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gender And The Harvard Math Department
- Kansas redistributes money from the poor to the banks
- Nobody can keep track of all the big bank fraud cases #TBTF #OWS
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- Fingers crossed - book coming out next May
- How to teach someone how to prove something
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- RT @KillerMartinis: Also, and in all seriousness? Taxing carried interest is not the Apocalypse, nor is it actual genocide. You people look… 9 hours ago
- RT @le0nL: I finally found the signal amid all the noise about #DataScience: a book called Doing Data Science by @mathbabedotorg and Rachel… 13 hours ago
- RT @interfluidity: Yeah, universalizing the U.S. IP regime will totally encourage competitive free trade. boingboing.net/2015/05/21/gm-… 15 hours ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: “Uber has launched a war to make itself exempt from the anti-discrimination law.” thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/… cc @BrishenRoge… 16 hours ago
- Kansas redistributes money from the poor to the banks wp.me/p1CO0X-2wC 16 hours ago