On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- P-values and power in statistical tests
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- Cool math books
- What the fucking shit, Barbie?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The coming Calculus MOOC Revolution and the end of math research
- Why log returns?
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- I know some insufferable data scientists like this: thenextweb.com/shareables/201… 1 hour ago
- P-values and power in statistical tests wp.me/p1CO0X-2p4 3 hours ago
- RT @kleinmatic: “We have to stop coverage of technology being about queueing for an iPhone and make it about society and power.” https://t.… 1 day ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2oW 2 days ago
- In which @felixsalmon, @JHWeissmann, and I discuss Japan's economy, the creepiness of Uber, & philanthropharmacology: slate.com/articles/podca… 2 days ago