On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- I had fun taping this week's Slate Money podcast: slate.com/articles/podca… 19 hours ago
- @sobhykhaled Wrong audience. 19 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2tj 19 hours ago
- RT @red3blog: #LRT is not hyperbole. Walker is deleting all requirements that schools report sexual assault to anyone. http://t.co/d7gK8ETE… 1 day ago
- Looking around for grossest old snow pile. Think I found it. http://t.co/Xh0QfEh2xu 1 day ago
- Aunt Pythia’s advice
- For Profit Colleges Are The Real Villain
- Big Data Is The New Phrenology
- Student Debt Strikers Take On Corinthian College
- How Big Philanthropy Undermines Democracy
- Guest Post: Porn, Consent, and Obamneycare for Sex
- Guest post: Be more careful with the vagina stats in teaching
- Reforming the data-driven justice system