On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- The app effect
- Aunt Pythia's amazing advice
- Cool math books
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- I kind of hate TED talks
- Nerding out: RSA on an iPython Notebook
- Crime and punishment
- Interview with Bill McCallum, lead writer of Math Common Core
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- RT @lukedones: @mathbabedotorg I got upset yesterday when a guy prescriptively said that Word Crimes was offensively prescriptivist. 3 hours ago
- Everyone needs to listen to Weird Al Yankovic's new album immediately. "Word Crimes" video here: youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-… 3 hours ago
- The app effect wp.me/p1CO0X-2iS 15 hours ago
- RT @AdvisoryA: Seems to strongly support the notion that home buying won't "return to normal" any time soon for under 35 yr olds. http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @AdvisoryA: @TomtownRamblers @mathbabedotorg @SpencerMehr @JamieKingston any pics from the show? 2 days ago