On NPR’s Morning Edition (#OWS)
March 27, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
The Alternative Banking group was on NPR’s Morning Edition with Margot Adler today.
Here’s a recording of the piece.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Crime and punishment
- How to think like a microeconomist
- Nerding out: RSA on an iPython Notebook
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Interview with a middle school math teacher on the Common Core
- Everyone has a crush on me
- Interview with Bill McCallum, lead writer of Math Common Core
- I don't have space for it myself but I have a crush on the seller of this ball pit: madison.craigslist.org/tag/4584445317… 6 hours ago
- @Zackamondaloo It's certainly not an explanation. I never feel satisfied when I hear someone say "the technology made me do it!" 6 hours ago
- Nerding out: RSA on an iPython Notebook wp.me/p1CO0X-2iG 8 hours ago
- RT @Slate: How the recession turned owners into renters and obliterated black American wealth: slate.me/1nF6Ngt http://t.co/bLd60rsIng 19 hours ago
- RT @ProPublica: Why one #FreedomSummer activist calls civil rights movement “a work in process,” not progress. propub.ca/1AcEhXy http:… 19 hours ago