Propaganda with a Caveat
March 16, 2012 Becky Jaffe
Caveat: “Under Capitalism, man exploits man; under Communism, it’s the other way around.”
– John Kenneth Galbraith
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Tipping, power, and the gig economy
- A huge win for contractors and franchise workers
- Links about big bad data
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- Comparative advantage in international trade and in married life
- Guest Post: What Is Happening With Tenure In Madison?
- Why Larry Summers lost the presidency of Harvard
- The Chef Shortage, Explained
- At the Mets game with @aisejohan and he stole my hat! http://t.co/XtNQsDd8gZ 5 hours ago
- A huge win for contractors and franchise workers wp.me/p1CO0X-2AN 17 hours ago
- RT @zeynep: Next time someone says but why do you write about its algorithm which shapes what 1 billion sees per day. --> https://t.co/BiCE… 1 day ago
- This is so true. Obama and the DoJ should be ashamed. nytimes.com/2015/08/18/opi… 1 day ago
- Tipping, power, and the gig economy wp.me/p1CO0X-2AK 1 day ago