January 28, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
In honor of Chekhov’s 152nd birthday tomorrow, I’ve just finished reading the Lady with the Dog.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Stockholm Tutorial on Data Science
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- I am the bus queen of Stockholm
- The tricky thing about disparate impact
- Guest Post: how to be a data scientist at a non-profit
- How to teach someone how to prove something
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- RT @stopandfrisk: 03/12/11: Police use force to stop a 22-year-old in Manhattan, citing "wearing clothes commonly used in a crime." No weap… 2 hours ago
- What does it even *mean* to charge an 11-year-old as an adult? Why bother having juvenile justice? Already tragic. rawstory.com/2015/10/11-yea… 2 hours ago
- @mstem hahaha I just waited like 5 minutes and it was all good. 3 hours ago
- OMG Google is down. I can't do anything. 3 hours ago
- RT @algeom: @aisejohan that's going to make my "my sets are bigger than your sets" nsf proposal go down in flames! 8 hours ago