Apologies to Adam Smith
January 21, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Not a lot of time to write this morning what with the sledding schedule, but I thought you might like this:
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- When Errorbars Hit Mainstream News
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- Dartmouth Math Colloquium & All Souls Panel on Mega-Foundations
- Aunt Pythia's advice: delicious crepes edition
- Male nerd privilege
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- RT @digiphile: .@tracfonecalls settled w/ @FTC for $40M on deceptive ads: washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-swit… NB: I pay @ATT for "unlimited" data, throt… 1 day ago
- .@TomGraber1 I love that about you too. You just kicked the nerd ball out of the park. 1 day ago
- RT @TomGraber1: @mathbabedotorg I love that I'm getting psyched for the Super Bowl by thinking about the ideal gas law. 1 day ago
- RT @TomGraber1: @mathbabedotorg by my calculations to get from12.5 to 10.5 you'd need to go from 70 degrees down to negative 15... Is that… 1 day ago
- @TomGraber1 @espnradio what? 1 day ago