Apologies to Adam Smith
January 21, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Not a lot of time to write this morning what with the sledding schedule, but I thought you might like this:
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with charter schools
- The Head First book series
- The app effect
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- Interview with a middle school math teacher on the Common Core
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- Interview with Bill McCallum, lead writer of Math Common Core
- RT @EpicureanDeal: Repeat after me: the standard investment banker type is *not* a true entrepreneur. They are much more averse to personal… 2 hours ago
- Governor Cuomo Should Debate Primary Challenger Zephyr Teachout thenation.com/blog/180806/go… 7 hours ago
- The Head First book series wp.me/p1CO0X-2iW 8 hours ago
- RT @ddayen: Of course, the allure of postal banking is that much of it doesn't require Congressional approval to go into effect. 20 hours ago
- Drinking with the #LedeProgram with @dangerscarf @nickaforster @sonya_m @cmillanr and @FingComercails 21 hours ago