Apologies to Adam Smith
January 21, 2012 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Not a lot of time to write this morning what with the sledding schedule, but I thought you might like this:
Comments are closed.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- The Lede Program has awesome faculty
- Optimizing for Einstein and other homo-erotic theories
- The US political system serves special interests and the rich
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Cool math books
- Let's experiment more
- Summers' Lending Club makes money by bypassing the Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Doing Data Science drafts
- Aunt Pythia's advice: lots of conference sex, a better online dating experience, and gay math dudes wp.me/p1CO0X-2dp 7 hours ago
- Can everyone please go see this ASAP: upworthy.com/neil-degrasse-… @NeilDegrassi 1 day ago
- RT @mikeloukides: If you're interested in Data Journalism, look at Colombia's Lede Program. This will be awesome. bit.ly/1jQmygn 1 day ago
- RT @JamesGRobinson: "If only mathematicians were sharing the story, how did it get spread so widely?" @shapiromichael @mathbabedotorg http:… 1 day ago
- The Lede Program has awesome faculty wp.me/p1CO0X-2dl 1 day ago