Credit Unions in NYC flyer
October 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Also from FogOfWar; see also this post where FoW discusses “Why Credit Unions?”:
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gender And The Harvard Math Department
- Nobody can keep track of all the big bank fraud cases #TBTF #OWS
- How to teach someone how to prove something
- Kansas redistributes money from the poor to the banks
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- On the making of a girl nerd
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- RT @interfluidity: Yeah, universalizing the U.S. IP regime will totally encourage competitive free trade. boingboing.net/2015/05/21/gm-… 45 minutes ago
- RT @FrankPasquale: “Uber has launched a war to make itself exempt from the anti-discrimination law.” thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/… cc @BrishenRoge… 46 minutes ago
- Kansas redistributes money from the poor to the banks wp.me/p1CO0X-2wC 1 hour ago
- RT @felixsalmon: What in everloving fuck, Kansas washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… http://t.co/U83h0Hpriz 1 hour ago
- RT @shaneferro: @mathbabedotorg That's the ultimate mansplain right there. 19 hours ago