Credit Unions in NYC flyer
October 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Also from FogOfWar; see also this post where FoW discusses “Why Credit Unions?”:
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- The tricky thing about disparate impact
- Strata and swag
- Why log returns?
- Guest Post: how to be a data scientist at a non-profit
- How to teach someone how to prove something
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Mathematrucker's take on the current state of long-haul truck driving
- Why Larry Summers lost the presidency of Harvard
- Funny how the heroin epidemic is being treated as a public health issue (vs. punitive war on drugs) AND it's mostly affecting white people. 5 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2Cj http://t.co/WhtZ99l0no 16 hours ago
- In #Slate Money this week we take on the timely topic of disparate impact: slate.com/articles/podca… 16 hours ago
- @Jesselansner yes that is a problem that prevents shorter hours, although I think even at 30 hours a week you get benefits. 1 day ago
- Too bad. We work too much. And generally the people working part time are the ones who aren't paid enough. twitter.com/ferristician/s… 1 day ago