Credit Unions in NYC flyer
October 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Also from FogOfWar; see also this post where FoW discusses “Why Credit Unions?”:
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Is tourism in Haiti inherently exploitative?
- P-values and power in statistical tests
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- Cool math books
- Aunt Pythia's advice: delicious crepes edition
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- Measuring historical volatility
- RT @peterleung: This photo is being collected on the #NSA servers without a warrant. #CitizenFour instagram.com/p/v2kO1DNxrQ/ 15 hours ago
- RT @occupytheory: This was last night in #NYC; Imagine tonight; So come out for #Ferguson: 5 or 7 pm at north side of Union Square http://t… 1 day ago
- Is tourism in Haiti inherently exploitative? wp.me/p1CO0X-2p7 1 day ago
- #Ferguson protests on 7th and 28th http://t.co/Z4JqL6aOxJ 2 days ago
- "It'll be great when Hillary Clinton is president because then we will be done with sexism too" -Aise O'Neil 2 days ago