Credit Unions in NYC flyer
October 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Also from FogOfWar; see also this post where FoW discusses “Why Credit Unions?”:
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Core Econ: a free economics textbook
- The war against taxes (and the unmarried)
- Guest post: Clustering and predicting NYC taxi activity
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- The class warfare of Halloween
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- RT @dakincampbell: thank you @mathbabedotorg for making the point that the London Whale wasn't just NYFed's mistake but also $JPM hiding th… 13 hours ago
- Ever wonder how many things would be better if everyone got laid more? Gamergate, e.g., among other ugly phenomena? We're too puritanical. 1 day ago
- RT @inetcoreteam: @mathbabedotorg Cathy: thanks for review of our ebook! Always happy to hear opinions/suggestions. 1 day ago
- Core Econ: an open source economics textbook wp.me/p1CO0X-2nt 1 day ago
- The freeze-your-egg thing is 99% about trying to control everything in sight and 1% about motherhood. 2 days ago