In German beard circles, tensions are high.
September 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Thanks for backing me up on this! twitter.com/Hyperion_HQ/st… 59 minutes ago
- RT @wjlroe: @mathbabedotorg the homework totally sounds unreasonable. Moreover, the bad communication is probably a bad sign in and of itse… 1 hour ago
- When does an interview become free consulting? wp.me/p1CO0X-2ya 1 hour ago
- What the Confederacy stood for in their own historical words: theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 13 hours ago
- My question: why did she hand over her username and password? Did she have to? twitter.com/felixsalmon/st… 17 hours ago
- When does an interview become free consulting?
- Data mining children’s data
- Aunt Pythia’s advice: the camgirls edition
- Autobiography In Five Short Chapters by Portia Nelson
- I play chicken with men on the street
- Stuff I’m reading
- Fuck trigonometry
- Guest post: Open-Source Loan-Level Analysis of Fannie and Freddie