In German beard circles, tensions are high.
September 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Math and the caveman imagination
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Guest post: Dirty Rant About The Human Brain Project
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Do Charter Schools Cherrypick Students?
- The basics of quantitative modeling
- What are you thankful for in finance or economics?
- No reason to trust Chicago's justice system: nytimes.com/2015/11/30/opi… 1 hour ago
- RT @anildash: I knew that searching for "Adele chopped & screwed" would yield good results. m.soundcloud.com/ozziemusic2/he… 12 hours ago
- RT @Davutdeler: For understanding the difficulty of mathematics, the theory of evolution is of little use mathbabe.org/2015/11/30/mat… h/t @math… 15 hours ago
- Math and the caveman imagination wp.me/p1CO0X-2Gh 16 hours ago
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2Gn https://t.co/ksCOkmFY6g 1 day ago