August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @occupytheory: This was last night in #NYC; Imagine tonight; So come out for #Ferguson: 5 or 7 pm at north side of Union Square http://t… 8 hours ago
- Is tourism in Haiti inherently exploitative? wp.me/p1CO0X-2p7 15 hours ago
- #Ferguson protests on 7th and 28th http://t.co/Z4JqL6aOxJ 1 day ago
- "It'll be great when Hillary Clinton is president because then we will be done with sexism too" -Aise O'Neil 1 day ago
- @Claudia_Sahm @Noahpinion I'll start by reading this: mathbabe.org/2014/10/29/cor… 1 day ago