August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Economists may agree about free trade, but the TPP is really about transnational corporations wielding power. nytimes.com/2015/04/26/ups… 4 hours ago
- RT @zeynep: "...secretive ritual in Philadelphia policing..." People killed & paralyzed in police vans. articles.philly.com/2001-06-03/new… http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- The Police State is already here. wp.me/p1CO0X-2vH 7 hours ago
- RT @lhochstein: . @mathbabedotorg's approaching dystopia, part 2: twitter.com/kylerichter/st… 1 day ago
- Can we cure capitalism with more capitalism? @JHWeissmann, @felixsalmon, @behaviorgap, and I discuss on Slate Money: slate.com/articles/podca… 2 days ago
- The Police State is already here.
- Aunt Pythia’s advice
- Driving While Black in the Bronx
- Four political camps in the big data world
- Standardized Testing Opt-out Rally in Brooklyn Today
- Aunt Pythia’s and Uncle Aristippus’ advice
- Putting the dick pic on the Snowden story
- Workplace Personality Tests: a Cynical View