August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Unbelievable. theguardian.com/us-news/2015/m… 1 hour ago
- RT @rweingarten: Charter schools should be publicly audited. Remember, they’re publicly funded. dispatch.com/content/storie… 1 hour ago
- RT @caikli: The Campaign to Refuse Student Debt Is About to Kick Into Overdrive thenation.com/blog/202849/ca… 1 hour ago
- RT @alexisgoldstein: Great breakdown of the #StudentDebtStrike & @usedgov's ability to discharge loans for #Corinthian students by @ddayen … 1 hour ago
- I accept mathematical bribes wp.me/p1CO0X-2uk 6 hours ago