August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- A decision tree for decision trees
- I love math and I hate the Fields Medal
- Distributional Economic Health
- The bad teacher conspiracy
- Emanuel Derman's Models.Behaving.Badly.
- Aunt Pythia's advice: the nerdy edition
- Gilian Tett gets it very wrong on racial profiling
- Cool math books
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Excited to see the #LedeProgram students' final presentations today! @columbiajourn @emilybell @cocteau @dangerscarf @chrishwiggins 3 hours ago
- @rubinovitz someone will let you in! I cannot leave this room. 3 hours ago
- @rubinovitz 1-5 today in room 607b 4 hours ago
- Distributional Economic Health wp.me/p1CO0X-2kL 5 hours ago
- RT @IfIwerejudgingU: *I wish there *were... #checked #YouAreWelcome RT @radxthotsides @_SheepNiam @5SOS i wish there was grammar check 21 hours ago