August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- When Errorbars Hit Mainstream News
- Why log returns?
- Cool math books
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- Why Larry Summers lost the presidency of Harvard
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- Math contests kind of suck
- What's the difference between big data and business analytics?
- Aunt Pythia's advice: delicious crepes edition
- RT @tracyalloway: So @TheStalwart and I are going to build something awesome at Bloomberg. It will have words and charts and everything htt… 20 hours ago
- RT @digiphile: .@tracfonecalls settled w/ @FTC for $40M on deceptive ads: washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-swit… NB: I pay @ATT for "unlimited" data, throt… 2 days ago
- .@TomGraber1 I love that about you too. You just kicked the nerd ball out of the park. 2 days ago
- RT @TomGraber1: @mathbabedotorg I love that I'm getting psyched for the Super Bowl by thinking about the ideal gas law. 2 days ago
- RT @TomGraber1: @mathbabedotorg by my calculations to get from12.5 to 10.5 you'd need to go from 70 degrees down to negative 15... Is that… 2 days ago