August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- Guest Post: What does it mean to "create jobs"?
- What the fucking shit, Barbie?
- I am old in Haiti
- Aunt Pythia's advice
- Cool math books
- Why log returns?
- How do I know if I'm good enough to go into math?
- K-Nearest Neighbors: dangerously simple
- The coming Calculus MOOC Revolution and the end of math research
- Aunt Pythia's advice wp.me/p1CO0X-2oW 1 hour ago
- In which @felixsalmon, @JHWeissmann, and I discuss Japan's economy, the creepiness of Uber, & philanthropharmacology: slate.com/articles/podca… 2 hours ago
- @ctitusbrown @felixsalmon @JHWeissmann haha sorry! slate.com/articles/podca… 2 hours ago
- RT @billmon1: Plouffe's really earning his paycheck. RT @MarkAmesExiled: On stage at Goldman Sachs event, Uber CEO compared his company’s w… 21 hours ago
- Interesting and rare use of data to protect the vulnerable: nytimes.com/2014/11/21/us/… 1 day ago