August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @Mlsif: First POST: Shemails, is up techpresident.com/news/25469/fir… #Hillary2016 #netneutrality #crypto #bigdata #civictech 12 hours ago
- RT @reclaimuc: some owners of private colleges turn a tidy profit by going nonprofit: nytimes.com/2015/03/03/bus… 13 hours ago
- RT @astradisastra: Trolling the trolls. @alexisgoldstein takes down Fox New's bizarre bonkers segment on the Corinthian 15 debt strike. htt… 1 day ago
- Two articles on understanding statistical error wp.me/p1CO0X-2tv 1 day ago
- I had fun taping this week's Slate Money podcast: slate.com/articles/podca… 3 days ago
- Two articles on understanding statistical error
- Aunt Pythia’s advice
- For Profit Colleges Are The Real Villain
- Big Data Is The New Phrenology
- Student Debt Strikers Take On Corinthian College
- How Big Philanthropy Undermines Democracy
- Guest Post: Porn, Consent, and Obamneycare for Sex
- Guest post: Be more careful with the vagina stats in teaching