August 23, 2011 Cathy O'Neil, mathbabe
When I woke up this morning the sun was unreasonably bright and the song “Wonderwall” was running in a loop in my head.
It’s not so bad working at a startup.
Occupy Finance now available online!
Go here to download your copy!
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @aglorios: Semi-attached description: the marketing play on big data figures that has almost nothing to do with the data itself. - @math… 1 hour ago
- RT @aglorios: "Before I make a histogram, I first try and think of what it should look like." @mathbabedotorg on exploratory data analysis … 1 hour ago
- Advice for anxious sleepers wp.me/p1CO0X-2iZ 7 hours ago
- RT @EpicureanDeal: Repeat after me: the standard investment banker type is *not* a true entrepreneur. They are much more averse to personal… 1 day ago
- Governor Cuomo Should Debate Primary Challenger Zephyr Teachout thenation.com/blog/180806/go… 1 day ago